Sunday, September 19, 2010

Essays and organizations

Well I learned last week that I will have to write an essay for my World Literature class dealing with mythology in one of the books we are going to read (or have read) in my World Lit class. The first thing I do is to go to the library and try to find every book I think I could possibly use as a reference for my essay. I wound up checking out seventeen books, and after skimming through all of them, determined that I am only going to use about five of them. DX I still need to read through my web sources (I have about fifteen of those), but looking through the web sources should be quicker than looking through the books.

I have also been busy with organizations. I am currently a pledge trainer and a prayer group leader for Sigma Phi Lambda, the historian of the Philosophy club, an officer in an organization one of my friends is starting up called The Tea Drops, and I got invited to join another organization. DX

No comments:

Post a Comment